Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: free programs        (Topic#205)
The Lion King 
Senior

Reg: 11-21-04
12-09-04 09:39 PM - Post#1043    

Columbia used to give out free four-page programs, but now they sell, for one dollar, an 11x17 poster with a player's picture on the front and rosters, stats, and photos on the back. As with President Bush being reelected and the multi-board system on this site, it's there and there's nothing you can do about it, so there's no point in complaining. But I was just wondering how many other schools charge for their programs, and whether the policy is different for men's and women's games.

The last time I was at Princeton for a women's game, they had very nice and professionally assembled programs, which were free. At Penn, both the program and the admission were free for women's games, though I doubt this is true for the men. Can anyone tell me what the rest of the league does? Just curious.

Phil 
Freshman
Phil
Loc: Princeton
Re: free programs
12-09-04 09:55 PM - Post#1044    
    In response to The Lion King

At PU they are free, the men's basketball one's carry significant advertising as does the football one which is a very good quality product.

seas2k4 
Junior

Re: free programs
12-09-04 11:27 PM - Post#1045    
    In response to Phil

Penn charges, either 3 or 5 dollars? It is a nice program with color pictures, lots of ads, and a couple features each game/ivy wkend

-seas

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 1.231 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:32 PM