Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Bryant        (Topic#20745)
Bruno 
PhD Student

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Reg: 11-21-04
11-26-17 10:30 PM - Post#237996    

Closer than the final score indicated, but I was really happy they were able to win on the end of a back to back. Guards delivered this one with the big three all having games. I thought Hunsaker was the steadying force tonight and he got some important buckets to either stop momentum or to break Bryant’s back. He played like the guy with the tenure, despite the turnovers.

Terrific game from Anderson - again - and an impressive game from Cambridge - again. Those quick alley oops from the first guy to the second guy make life so much easier, and boy are they fun to watch. I don’t think Cambridge has had a non-alley oop dunk this year.

Not a whole lot from the frontcourt tonight, but I’m glad to see Fuller talking shots. And there’s something about an off-guard who can rebound and post up and disrupt shots like Cambridge does (another three blocks tonight) that helps the situation down low. Frontcourt was in foul trouble most of the night. Every single bucket Massey hit this weekend was in the paint - he is taking up some space at the 3/4. I like what i see from Choh and DeWolf - they may be raw but their physical attributes - Choh’s athleticism and DeWolf’s big body and lunch pail approach - are things that our frontcourt needs.

URI on Tuesday, who won’t be surprised by Anderson. Expect them to send guys at him.
LET'S go BRU-no (duh. nuh. nuh-nuh-nuh)

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.179 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 07:18 AM