Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Women v ND        (Topic#20815)
dperry 
Postdoc
dperry
Loc: Houston, TX
Reg: 11-24-04
12-09-17 02:52 PM - Post#239736    

Well, we are at half of the women's game against Notre Dame, and they actually look like they belong on the same court with the Irish. They're down by 7, but they've forced double-digit turnovers already, and Nwokedi is actually intimidating ND inside with shot blocking. They're having trouble moving the ball against pressure, as usual, and Ross is unfortunately having one of her occasional outbreaks of Foreman Disease. However, they've started to heat up from 3, so hopefully that will unclog the middle for Nwokedi and Parker, who has had some strong putbacks today. Let's go Penn!
David Perry
Penn '92
"Hail, Alma Mater/Thy sons cheer thee now
To thee, Pennsylvania/All rivals must bow!!!"

dperry 
Postdoc
dperry
12-09-17 03:19 PM - Post#239739    
    In response to dperry

After 3, now down by 8. Still not able to move the ball well, but ND not able to move it well, either. Need someone to really heat it up from outside now.
David Perry
Penn '92

dperry 
Postdoc
dperry
12-09-17 04:22 PM - Post#239760    
    In response to dperry

Well, they ran out of gas in the 4th and ND pulled away, but they still kept it to 15. I know there are no moral victories here in Quakerland, but I feel better than I did after the La Salle game, which turned into a slow-motion train wreck. Let's see if they can get it turned around for St.Joe's on Monday; they're no slouches themselves, being a top 50 team. After that game, I'll have a more detailed update on the season so far. Now off to watch the men.
David Perry
Penn '92

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.032 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:23 PM