Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Page 6 of 6 « First<3456
Username Post: Columbia        (Topic#20977)
Jeff2sf 
Postdoc

Reg: 11-22-04
01-15-18 04:46 PM - Post#243648    
    In response to Quakers03

• Quakers03 Said:
I find it incredible that in the information age all that anyone on this board has to go on about Eddie is a poster saying there is a ligament injury and he might be done for the season... I know things aren't what they used to be in terms of caring, but you'd think that a kid who went 8-8 and singlehandedly won us a game with explosive plays we haven't seen in years would get more than a sentence on a message board when his season seemingly ends. How do we know nothing at all? We really could have used him this season.

what's surprising to me as a non-doc is that this (from about 10 ft away) did not look anything like an air cast, splint, brace, whatever. It looked like a traditional cast for a broken bone. i didn't think that's what how you treated a ligament tear. oh well.

Streamers 
Professor
Streamers
Loc: NW Philadelphia
Reg: 11-21-04
01-15-18 10:13 PM - Post#243671    
    In response to Jeff2sf

Looked that way to me too, of course it could be both.

PennFan10 
Postdoc

Reg: 02-15-15
01-16-18 03:00 PM - Post#243726    
    In response to Quakers03

• Quakers03 Said:
I find it incredible that in the information age all that anyone on this board has to go on about Eddie is a poster saying there is a ligament injury and he might be done for the season... I know things aren't what they used to be in terms of caring, but you'd think that a kid who went 8-8 and singlehandedly won us a game with explosive plays we haven't seen in years would get more than a sentence on a message board when his season seemingly ends. How do we know nothing at all? We really could have used him this season.

I am happy to not report this information if that’s what everyone wants. I am pretty sure it’s accurate. It’s not my job to keep anyone on here informed and sometimes details can be sensitive so not appropriate to share.

Quakers03 
Professor

Reg: 12-07-04
01-16-18 04:25 PM - Post#243737    
    In response to PennFan10

You are our only source! Please do not stop posting news and I hope you didn't take that as a shot at you. I completely understand the information being sensitive so I'm happy to have crumbs over nothing, I was just lamenting the fact that we don't even know what happened.

AsiaSunset 
Postdoc

Reg: 11-21-04
01-17-18 10:02 AM - Post#243782    
    In response to Quakers03

Finally watched the Columbia game yesterday. We were pretty awful - but - we made our FTs down the stretch, which will take on increasing importance as this season progresses. We will will not be good every night and most of these Ivy games will be decided in the last 3 minutes.

Page 6 of 6 « First<3456
Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.208 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:52 PM