Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Page 2 of 2 ALL<12
Username Post: Holy Cross Suspends Players Amid Probe for Possible NCAA Violations        (Topic#21119)
SomedayCameSuddenly 
Freshman
SomedayCameSuddenly
Reg: 01-02-14
Holy Cross Suspends Players Amid Probe for Possible NCAA Violations
02-08-18 02:06 PM - Post#246919    
    In response to BisonRoadWarrior

Maybe Charles and Stevens for some class of 2018 draft picks might be a winning trade for HC anyways.

Edited by SomedayCameSuddenly on 02-08-18 02:06 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

BisonRoadWarrior 
Professor
BisonRoadWarrior
Loc: Where the Bison Roam
Reg: 08-16-06
02-08-18 05:17 PM - Post#246928    
    In response to SomedayCameSuddenly

It's annoying how this message board permanently affixes a smiley face emoticon to the thread if someone puts it on a single comment in that thread.

It's particularly bad on a thread dealing with a dark topic like this, as I'm sure none of us take joy in something that has the potential to reflect poorly not only on Holy Cross, but on the league.

Bison137 
Professor
Bison137
Reg: 01-23-06
02-08-18 05:30 PM - Post#246929    
    In response to BisonRoadWarrior

• BisonRoadWarrior Said:
It's annoying how this message board permanently affixes a smiley face emoticon to the thread if someone puts it on a single comment in that thread.

It's particularly bad on a thread dealing with a dark topic like this, as I'm sure none of us take joy in something that has the potential to reflect poorly not only on Holy Cross, but on the league.

Agree. It happens if someone selects an emoticon from the "Post Icon" category just below the "subject" box. That icon then not only shows up at the top of that particular post, but it infects the name of the entire thread. Please everyone. Don't do that. Simply use one of the "smilies" that can be selected from the body of your message. Counting the "more smilies" area, there are 18 choices there to put into your own message.

jkrun80 
Postdoc

Reg: 05-07-12
02-08-18 07:46 PM - Post#246932    
    In response to Bison137

• Bison137 Said:

• BisonRoadWarrior Said:

Agree. It happens if someone selects an emoticon from the "Post Icon" category just below the "subject" box. That icon then not only shows up at the top of that particular post, but it infects the name of the entire thread. Please everyone. Don't do that. Simply use one of the "smilies" that can be selected from the body of your message. Counting the "more smilies" area, there are 18 choices there to put into your own message.

Unfortunately I learned that the hard way.

Bison137 
Professor
Bison137
Reg: 01-23-06
02-08-18 08:40 PM - Post#246934    
    In response to jkrun80

• jkrun80 Said:
  • Bison137 Said:

• BisonRoadWarrior Said:

Unfortunately I learned that the hard way.

I did also, a couple of years ago.

HuskyColonial 
PhD Student

Reg: 02-17-12
02-09-18 08:34 AM - Post#246946    
    In response to Bison137

When one of our institutions is exposed to this kind of scandal, it denigrates us all. I hope it can be addressed appropriately and assertively by Holy Cross.

Page 2 of 2 ALL<12
Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.813 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:26 PM