Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Penn        (Topic#21223)
84grad 
Junior

Reg: 11-09-17
02-24-18 02:28 PM - Post#249209    

Well, looks like the real Ivy title will be decided at the Palestra the old fashioned way.

Penn -4.5. Certainly assumes Penn will have come up with an answer for Lewis. I would want proof before laying that many points. Especially given, as digamma observes, this team has guts.

digamma 
Masters Student

Loc: Minneapolis
Reg: 11-27-11
02-25-18 01:01 PM - Post#249475    
    In response to 84grad

Some odd line up combos last night, but other than that and a few defensive lapses, it's hard to find too much to complain about. Still going to be opposite Penn in the tournament and to be honest I feel like Yale is more the devil we know (even with Mason) and Columbia, Brown and Cornell are a bit of the devil we don't--could speed up the game and get hot at any time.

I'm curious to see what the line up looks like next weekend. I'm assuming Drew Faust will get an honorary send off start on senior night?

PennFan10 
Postdoc

Reg: 02-15-15
02-25-18 11:43 PM - Post#249543    
    In response to digamma

While there was some typical Saturday night refs and some atrocious calls I thought he calls were fairly equal both ways. I am not a big fan of awarding players for flopping and Towns flop that gave Max his 2nd foul had the potential to change the game. There were a lot of touch fouls on the perimeter early and then late there was some physical play that wasn’t called. That inconsistency is hard to adjust to.

We should have better refs for the ILT.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.375 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 01:02 AM