Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: My Opinion        (Topic#21385)
bowie 
Freshman

Reg: 01-12-17
03-17-18 09:43 AM - Post#253587    

I am a new fan as of last year. The Bisons are a classy team with a great attitude. I believe those attributes prevailed throughout the game! There were some rotten calls especially on Zac while many fouls went unnoticed. All in all,, I am proud to be a bison and PROUD of the team! Losing by 4 points is nothing to hang their heads about!! I am confused though as to why coach didn't play avi and sestina more. Once either of them got into the game, they stayed just a few minutes and out they went! Neither had time to get a feel for the game let alone warm up! It was obvious that nana was having a horrible game, breathing heavy and needed a rest. Yet, coach kept him in and did not play sestina much. Sestina deserved more play time and could have helped out much more! Such a great game, but coach did not use his bench very well at all!

BisonFan4 
Junior

Reg: 12-30-16
03-17-18 10:22 AM - Post#253593    
    In response to bowie

I think a lot of people are asking themselves the same question about not using Sestina more. He was playing well while in there, even led the team in rebounds in only 18min. Same question I was asking after last year's exit in the tourney.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.161 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:44 AM