Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Go Big Green Basketball        (Topic#21576)
GoBigGreenBasketball 
Masters Student

Reg: 05-19-16
05-27-18 03:17 PM - Post#257244    

Let's see if we can put some life back into our thread. I keep checking in and nada zip zilch zero going on here. How bout we here from the coaches. A friend sent this to me.

Dartmouth Basketball Webinar Replay

Thank you to everyone who joined us earlier this month for our first Dartmouth Basketball webinar with head coaches Belle Koclanes and David McLaughlin. If you missed the live broadcast, and are interested in getting an insider's look at the incoming recruiting classes, please click the button below (35 minutes). Coach Koclanes starts at the one-minute mark and Coach McLaughlin starts at 15:55.

Basketball Coaches Webinar May 2018
"...no excuses - only results!”

flinder 
Freshman

Reg: 11-16-16
05-28-18 05:12 PM - Post#257263    
    In response to GoBigGreenBasketball

I'm always suckered into cautious optimism by a coach's own excitement about who he recruited. Not that this would happen, but I wish they would do a webinar about the players they recruited and lost, just so we can see what kind of team McLaughlin aspired to have.

I can see Garrison Wade being a good partner to Chris Knight (and Adrease Jackson) down low—he seems relentless on the boards and closer to a college body than the other two.

Hard to know if Taurus Samuels will be the legitimate point guard Dartmouth's been missing or if he's much-hyped and then vanishes, like Isaac Letoa. Or maybe Isaac spent his first year growing and learning and he'll emerge as an in-game presence next year. That's where the mystery lies between the Presentation of Recruits and the reality of the situation.

SRP 
Postdoc

Reg: 02-04-06
05-28-18 07:43 PM - Post#257265    
    In response to flinder

Jackson looked all-Ivy against Princeton, in limited minutes. If those weren't complete outlier performances for him, I'd be surprised if he didn't end up getting a lot more PT this season.

GoBigGreenBasketball 
Masters Student

Reg: 05-19-16
06-12-18 08:40 AM - Post#257807    
    In response to flinder

Flinder this isn't comprehensive, but it gives you a sense of who we extended offered to. If you're feeling especially journalistic you could cross reference this with YouTube or s Google news search on the prospects.

to Dartmouth offers
"...no excuses - only results!”

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.48 seconds.   Total Queries: 17   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:01 AM