Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: T-Page for Cornell        (Topic#21803)
mountainred 
Masters Student

Loc: Charleston, WV
Reg: 04-11-10
08-25-18 01:53 PM - Post#260689    

The Bart Torvik page for Cornell http://www.barttorvik.com/team.php?team=Cornell&am... is up and has the Big Red at 8-15 (partial schedule listed) and 5-9. His projections seem fairly reasonable, but there are two places where I can see Cornell out-performing his model without a major surprise:

1) McBride is a bigger part of the office than projected. I know these projections are based on last season and Terrence was very efficient in fairly low usage last year. It's just that, for my money, he's the best player on the team after Matt and has to become more involved. If there are 9 guys with higher usage rates than McBride at the end of the season, I will very disappointed that he is not being used properly.

2) Chaz Mack is better than he projects. The projection for Mack (2.6 points and 2.3 rebounds with
a 94 ORAT) is pedestrian and even worse than the other JuCo McCarty (3.8, 2.3, 95). I'd like to think that a second team JuCo all-American can at least put up numbers reminiscent of what Julian did last year.

Not sure that changes enough to get Cornell into the ILT without 1 or 2 teams under-performing badly, but it might get the Big Red in the vicinity of #200 overall.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.177 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:21 AM