Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Do we think...        (Topic#21999)
Bruno 
PhD Student

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Reg: 11-21-04
10-27-18 08:32 AM - Post#263627    

Any of the frosh can crack this rotation?
LET'S go BRU-no (duh. nuh. nuh-nuh-nuh)

JBears 
Senior

Reg: 06-06-12
Re: Do we think...
10-27-18 09:24 AM - Post#263630    
    In response to Bruno

CWell, based on last year’s use of the roster you have to consider these 7 as locks for PT: Anderson, Cambridge, Hunsaker, Choh, Obie, Howard, and DeWolfe. I anticipate George MK to see a lot of time coming off injury last year. That leaves two spots up for grabs in a ten man rotation. Unless Fuller has improved a lot and has gained the confidence of Martin, I see Mitchell, with his strength, shooting, and ability to run the floor breaking into the top 10. And I’ll give Gainey a vote of confidence to also crack the top 10 rotation, as he brings a skill set that is unique and certainly worth grooming for the future. May as well start now. I like Shaughnessy but the backcourt is too strong to see him getting time. And you have to like Sullivan for his hustle and shooting ability. But I think the others mentioned above provide those aspects of his game and they are the future.

Edited by JBears on 10-27-18 09:25 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Bruno 
PhD Student

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Reg: 11-21-04
Re: Do we think...
10-28-18 10:17 PM - Post#263684    
    In response to JBears

I agree it’s a hard lineup to crack as a guard. Too many horses. I’m sure Mitchell will get some run. Less sure about M-W. Remember he’s two years removed from high school ball. But he may be a guy that can hit them some threes.

Gainey is the most intriguing body.
LET'S go BRU-no (duh. nuh. nuh-nuh-nuh)

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.183 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:01 AM