Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: at Wake Forest        (Topic#22398)
rbg 
Postdoc

Reg: 10-20-14
01-02-19 09:58 AM - Post#270799    

Tonight's game at Wake Forest is at 7:00 pm and is being covered by the ACC Network. Those with ESPN+ should be able to see it, but I'm not sure if it will be available for people who only have ESPN.

https://cornellbigred.com/news/2019/1/1/mens-ba ske...

https://247sports.com/college/wake-forest/L ongForm...

mountainred 
Masters Student

Loc: Charleston, WV
Reg: 04-11-10
at Wake Forest
01-03-19 03:00 PM - Post#271003    
    In response to rbg

Wake is not very good -- Manning is likely done after this year. Still, Cornell did not give them a good game. Morgan had 22 despite forcing up a few really bad 3's; the brightest spot after that was probably Jake Kuhn having another positive game. Pretty sure the entire second half was played at a 15-25 point deficit.

Edited by mountainred on 01-03-19 03:01 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

tkapiko 
Freshman

Reg: 07-04-16
Re: at Wake Forest
01-03-19 07:46 PM - Post#271020    
    In response to mountainred

Yes, I think the big Red gave a better effort in the second half. I would love Matt Morgan to involve his teammates more in terms of assists, especially when he is the focus of opposing defense. Many times when he jacked of the 3's, his teammates were wide open. He will not be able to get away with that during IL play. To get back to the IL Tourney, he needs to involve his teammates. I feel he is focusing too much on scoring. He is a terrific player, but to play at the next level, his assists need to be solid due to his size. Getting all involved to win is better than just being IL top scorer and losing games. Having said that, this is probably true for Ivy league top scorers anyway.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.399 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 01:54 PM