Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Why Elmira?        (Topic#22415)
Tod Howard Hawks 
Freshman

Reg: 03-17-14
01-05-19 02:14 AM - Post#271153    

I ask, "Why Elmira?"

Elmira is a Division III college. Frankly, I had never heard of the school until I saw that Columbia will be playing them January 12, one week before Columbia takes on Cornell in an away game.

Why is Columbia taking on a Division III team one week before they start Ivy League play? Who sets up the schedule for upcoming seasons?

Even if Columbia scorches Elmira, it will mean nothing. I am personally embarrassed that Columbia scheduled this game. Maybe at the first of the season, but one week before Columbia plays Cornell in Ithaca? Really?

This incredibly dumb decision to play a Division III team at this juncture is just another in a long list of incompetent decisions made by those who control the destiny of Columbia Basketball. That list would include, of course, Coach Engles, who has made innumerable bad decisions in virtually all facets of Columbia Basketball.

As I have said before, "Columbia Basketball, prove me wrong." But sadly, I don't think that will ever happen under the aegis of Engles.

westcoast 
Senior

Reg: 03-08-16
01-05-19 02:37 AM - Post#271154    
    In response to Tod Howard Hawks

Almost every Ivy League team scheduled a non-D1 opponent in January:
Yale - Skidmore (Jan 8)
Harvard - McGill (Jan 6, cancelled)
Brown - Johnson & Wales (Jan 14)
Columbia - Elmira (Jan 12)
Cornell - Johnson & Wales (Jan 4)
Princeton - Wesley (Jan 27)

Only Penn, with two Big-5 games this month, and Dartmouth, who has already played two D3 opponents, do not have a D3 game this month.

AntiUngvar 
Masters Student

Loc: New York City
Reg: 07-23-18
01-05-19 05:10 AM - Post#271155    
    In response to westcoast

Columbia has so much to do (i.e., closing out close games, particularly at road venues) if they expect to be competing in New Haven nine weeks from now. Viewed in that light, Mr. Hawks does have a point.

Chet Forte 
Postdoc

Reg: 03-02-08
01-05-19 09:00 AM - Post#271157    
    In response to AntiUngvar

In fairness we and every other Ivy have been scheduling one or two such games for years. It is basically a scrimmage in which guys at the end of the bench get a chance to log a few game minutes.

AntiUngvar 
Masters Student

Why Elmira?
01-05-19 12:09 PM - Post#271167    
    In response to Chet Forte

In your day, CU played City College of New York at the beginning of the season, as a good will game involving two schools from the Harlem community- and that was it. Playing Elmira now, when they go weeks without playing, it's natural that an old timer would wonder about it, Chet.

Edited by AntiUngvar on 01-05-19 12:19 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

AntiUngvar 
Masters Student

01-05-19 12:18 PM - Post#271169    

And nobody needs more practice (coaching) 2nd half/end game road situations than you-know-who!

westcoast 
Senior

01-05-19 01:27 PM - Post#271172    

No Ivy League team wants to play a road game right before league play starts, and no Power-5 or even Mid-Major is going to travel to an Ivy League school in January (if ever).

So the choice is to play a low D-1 team (MEAC, NEC) or play a non-D1 opponent. Playing a low D-1 opponent can actually hurt a team's rating/resume (especially if the game is close), while playing a D3 team doesn't affect the rating at all.

And finally, as pointed out above, it gives the end of the bench (Players #11-15) a chance to play some minutes, which probably won't happen much in league play. These guys work hard all season, and the coaches really do want to give them an opportunity to shine.

Columbia 37P6 
Postdoc

Reg: 02-14-06
01-05-19 02:07 PM - Post#271179    
    In response to westcoast

Yes, that's generally correct, but not in our case, because we use a large 11-man rotation from a small 14-eligible roster. Only three players on the roster haven't seen much action, and one of them may be injured. More important than giving some of the deep reserves playing time, the coaching staff must use the Elmira game to build the confidence of some of players in the 11 rotation who need to get going if the Lions are going to have a successful Ivy League campaign. That starts with the "lotsa" concept which means that Bibbs, Ellis and Hunter each need to take lotsa shots from lotsa places on the floor with the goal of scoring lots of points.

Old Bear 
Postdoc

Reg: 11-23-04
01-05-19 03:05 PM - Post#271188    
    In response to Columbia 37P6

And, most D1 teams have started league play. It's hard to find a game in January.

HARVARDDADGRAD 
Postdoc

Loc: New Jersey
Reg: 01-21-14
01-05-19 03:06 PM - Post#271189    
    In response to Columbia 37P6

Also, most conferences are starting their schedules in early January and would have no interest in another OOC game.

First half of January for Ivies is a time to get healthy, practice, and - essentially - scrimmage. You just had 2 months of games.

AntiUngvar 
Masters Student

01-05-19 03:47 PM - Post#271207    
    In response to HARVARDDADGRAD

Harvard's played just a dozen games from the beginning of November till today. If you see that as two months of games. then I guess you do.

HARVARDDADGRAD 
Postdoc

01-05-19 07:26 PM - Post#271347    

Sure, with exams I do.
Not the point though. Almost everyone in the league plays these quasi scrimmages for the reason stated.
Vilify your coach if you choose, but not for this reason.

AntiUngvar 
Masters Student

Why Elmira?
01-05-19 08:24 PM - Post#271455    

12 games in 70 days isn't 2 months of games. The man who initiated this thread (not I) is an alumnus of 53 years ago; and if he wishes to express himself on the Columbia page and on this matter, that's his prerogative, and your grandstanding as such is plainly non-essential.

Edited by AntiUngvar on 01-05-19 08:25 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

HARVARDDADGRAD 
Postdoc

01-05-19 09:02 PM - Post#271467    

Good Luck to him, and to you.

AntiUngvar 
Masters Student

01-06-19 03:44 PM - Post#271541    
    In response to westcoast

• westcoast Said:
No Ivy League team wants to play a road game right before league play starts, and no Power-5 or even Mid-Major is going to travel to an Ivy League school in January (if ever).

I'd say the Princeton people were looking forward to playing at ASU on December 29, and experienced no downside to having made the trip. And last I checked, ASU plays in a Power-5, and will be making the trip East to play at Princeton, next January.

westcoast 
Senior

Why Elmira?
01-06-19 04:37 PM - Post#271547    

Has the date for next year's game actually been set? With Princeton's exam schedule in January, there aren't many game opportunities. But yes, the first weekend around New Year's is a possibility (before Pac-12 or Ivy League conference play). If ASU does come in January, I think they will be the first Power-5 team to visit Jadwin in January in at least 20 years. I am sure you will correct me if I am wrong.

Regardless, the original poster was criticizing Columbia's coach for scheduling a D3 game in January. And the truth is that almost every Ivy team does the same. And it is also true that once conference play starts, teams rarely take long non-conference road trips.

Edited by westcoast on 01-06-19 04:38 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Old Bear 
Postdoc

Why Elmira?
01-06-19 07:38 PM - Post#271566    
    In response to westcoast

Apparently Elmira was the only girl left at the post-New Years dance . Brown found a game ay Canisius which seems to be as close as the could get to home for Obie Okolie.

AntiUngvar 
Masters Student

Re: Why Elmira?
01-06-19 08:51 PM - Post#271573    
    In response to Old Bear

Yes, sir! As I had to point out to the Spin Doctor some time ago- just another case of slim pickings!

Tod Howard Hawks 
Freshman

01-06-19 10:58 PM - Post#271585    

HARVARDDADGRAD, there are presently 351 Division I basketball teams in the country, and Columbia, as well as the other Ivy teams that have chosen to schedule Division III teams this late in their seasons, still makes me embarrassed for all the Ivy teams that do this.

Regrettably. there is a plethora of reasons, including the one I posted earlier, to "villify" Coach Engles.

As you apparently (pun intended) have some relationship to Harvard (exactly what it is I do not know), I invite you to read my answer to the Quora.com question: "Why is Columbia College a better educational experience than Harvard College?"

HARVARDDADGRAD 
Postdoc

01-07-19 12:51 AM - Post#271590    

Thanks, but my education has suited me well. Not sure why you feel a need to re-evaluate yours.

As for your initial post, I can only again refer you to the response provided to your initial post by "Westcoast." No less than six of the eight Ivy league squads have scheduled non-Division 1 contests in January. The other two (Penn and Dartmouth), have already completed such scheduled games. As I and others have pointed out, there are a plethora of reasons for this scheduling. Apparently, you don't accept that. But you have to acknowledge that successful coaches like Mssrs. Henderson, Jones and Amaker do. They may have not completed Columbia's Core Curriculum, but they are generally accepted as experienced experts in what they do.

Tod Howard Hawks 
Freshman

01-07-19 03:50 AM - Post#271592    

HDG, your response to my post above seems scrambled in that you don't really address anew the issues I raise in it, so I find it disappointing and unsatisfying.

If, by chance, you've never read, let alone studied, all the books in Literature Humanities and Contemporary Civilization (just two of the required courses of the Core Curriculum that every Columbia College student is required to take, regardless of his/her major), you might consider doing so, if only to enhance the liberal art education you received at Harvard (I assume you were an undergraduate there, although you have not made it clear which school you attended, if any.)

Chet Forte 
Postdoc

01-07-19 10:00 AM - Post#271603    

Let’s limit this blog to basketball. PS, Hackensack High didn’t have a core curriculum. It put me at a huge advantage in my freshman year in trying to grapple with Plato’s allegory of the cave. All of the prep school guys had to give me a helping hand.

AntiUngvar 
Masters Student

01-07-19 11:00 AM - Post#271607    

Chet: If the Philly contingent can devote space to deflections and doinks, then we surely have some room for Alabama v. Clemson and imagining what would happen if Nick Saban ever tried scheduling Elmira!

HARVARDDADGRAD 
Postdoc

Why Elmira?
01-07-19 01:42 PM - Post#271659    

Actually AntiUngar, you nailed it! It is easy to imagine what it would be like for Alabama to schedule the equivalent of Elmira. 50 days ago, Alabama played The Citadel as its 10th scheduled opponent this season (Nov. 17th). So, one can posit that Nick Saban actually did schedule the equivalent of Elmira as Alabama vs The Citadel in football is very likely similar to Columbia vs Elmira in basketball. The Citadel has an FCS football program, not FBS, and has a record of 5-6, finishing 3rd to last in its own Southern Conference (out of 9 teams).

Nick Saban scheduled this game to immediately precede Alabama's rivalry game vs Auburn.

Edited by HARVARDDADGRAD on 01-07-19 01:43 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

AntiUngvar 
Masters Student

01-07-19 01:58 PM - Post#271664    

Thank you! Really looking forward to the game later this evening.

HARVARDDADGRAD 
Postdoc

01-07-19 02:00 PM - Post#271665    

Mr. Hanks, Sir, thanks for the suggested reading list. Yes, I did attend Harvard. As a government/economics concentrator, I did take the opportunity to take a wide array of humanities and literature courses and read extensively. I also received significant exposure to the classics having completed 5 years of Latin before I arrived in Cambridge. I do note that there appears to be a trend which I suspect you do not appreciate, as I likely exposed myself to more of the coursework you seem to be valuing during my years at Harvard than my son (Econ/Far Eastern Studies) recently did, but probably less so than my father did (History) when he went to Harvard.

I do recall perusing Columbia's Core Curriculum at various times, and certainly thought it intriguing. I'm sure you enjoyed it, as did my relations who attended Columbia.

Regardless, this is not about my studies, nor do I do not profess to be an expert in college basketball scheduling. However, there is a factor you are not taking into consideration, which is the analytic impact of scheduling Division 1 teams with weak RPI's. If that is foreign to you, I suggest you read some older posts from Mike James on this forum.

HARVARDDADGRAD 
Postdoc

01-07-19 02:07 PM - Post#271669    

Interestingly, Hero Sports ranks Columbia football (#16) well above the Citadel (#53)!

Columbia vs Alabama could have apparently been a much better game!

Oh, by the way, Alabama and The Citadel were tied at halftime.

AntiUngvar 
Masters Student

01-07-19 02:40 PM - Post#271683    

Saban's a legend in our time.

Chet Forte 
Postdoc

01-07-19 03:27 PM - Post#271698    

Columbia has a better kicking game. Seriously. And great special teams.

Tod Howard Hawks 
Freshman

01-07-19 06:38 PM - Post#271723    

:thumbup HDG, I'm glad you feel you got a good education at Harvard.

Chet, I don't see how you can talk about Columbia Basketball, or any other Columbia sport for that matter, unless you mention the Core Curriculum and NYC from time to time, as these two are what set Columbia College apart from the other Ivy colleges. As I mentioned before, every Columbia College student, regardless of his/her major, must take the two-year Core, which means they become learned for life. (2019, as you should know, is the 100th anniversary of this vaunted Curriculum.) Similarly, spending four years living in and exploring NYC makes every Columbia College student a citizen of the world, no matter where they may choose to spend the rest of his/her life.

I matriculated from Phillips Andover where I received arguably the best secondary school available in the world, but at an exorbitant social and emotional cost. I hated Andover, which is why I chose Columbia over Yale. Going to Yale would have been like attending Andover for four more years, anathema to me. I made the right choice.

By the way, HDG, my (real) last name is Hawks, not Hanks.

HARVARDDADGRAD 
Postdoc

01-07-19 06:47 PM - Post#271724    

Sorry for the misnomer. My apology.

My father graduated from Andover in 1947. I don't think he cared for it, but I haven't had the good fortune to have him around to ask about it. Would you have been there then?

Chet Forte 
Postdoc

01-07-19 07:44 PM - Post#271726    

Tod, I loved Columbia and especially the Core but never understood Plato’s allegory of the cave.

Tod Howard Hawks 
Freshman

Why Elmira?
01-07-19 08:43 PM - Post#271727    

HDG,

I hope your dad had a better time than I did. He was there at least a decade before I showed up, so I'm guessing Andover in the late 40s was socially and emotionally even more brutal then.

I told a friend of mine that Andover was my Normandy Beach. I survived it. Others did not.

No sweat about my last name. It's usually my first name that gets screwed up. [Tod, my mother's maiden name, is the Scottish word for "fox." My maternal great-grandparents came to America from Scotland in the 1880s. Most people spell the word with two ds, (e.g. Todd)].

Again, I hope Columbia basketball proves me wrong. We'll find out soon enough.

Thanks for your post above.

Edited by Tod Howard Hawks on 01-07-19 08:50 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Old Bear 
Postdoc

01-07-19 08:53 PM - Post#271728    

I love Brown's curriculum which sets Brown apart from most other undergraduate institutions. It appreciates that many students are mature enough to know what they are interested in but still encourages them to experiment. I wish it had been in effect when I was an undergrad. I took a number of required courses during my first two year that bored the hell out of me. I will acknowledge that it may not for every student.

Tod Howard Hawks 
Freshman

01-07-19 08:54 PM - Post#271729    

Chet,

If you thought Plato's cave allegory was tough, what did you think about Spinoza and Hegel?

Best, Tod.

Old Bear 
Postdoc

01-07-19 10:22 PM - Post#271735    

Hegel can’t go to his left.

Tod Howard Hawks 
Freshman

01-08-19 03:36 AM - Post#271743    
    In response to Old Bear

Very funny, Old Bear.

rbg 
Postdoc

Reg: 10-20-14
01-08-19 01:38 PM - Post#271771    

Maybe this info from the Skidmore coach regarding tonight's game at Yale can offer clues about the January scheduling issue.

https://www.saratogian.com/sports/skidmore-men-s -b...

- It took some doing, but Skidmore College men’s basketball Coach Joe Burke was able to schedule just the third Division I contest for the Thoroughbreds – ever, a 7 p.m. match-up Tuesday at Yale University with the game being broadcast live on ESPN+.

“I've known James Jones at Yale for years and we had a conversation and mentioned that he needed a Division III game and he said 'I'm not playing you!',” Joe Burke said prior to making the trip to New Haven Monday afternoon. “I told him I would help him, but I really need a game. At the end of the day he couldn't find a good match-up and I said I really needed a game and this week worked.” -

- “It's been hard for me to get games because having done scheduling at that level, and with all due respect to a lot of the Division III schools, when you're a Division I school you are trying to play a program that is not so good if you are playing a Division III game,” Burke said. “You are almost trying to guarantee a win or 'buy yourself a game' as they say.

“We've been a good program so it has been hard for us to get Division I games.” -

Billy Hoyle 
Freshman

Loc: Roar-ee's Lair
Reg: 12-17-14
01-14-19 02:30 PM - Post#272562    

• Tod Howard Hawks Said:
I ask, "Why Elmira?"

Why is Columbia taking on a Division III team one week before they start Ivy League play? Who sets up the schedule for upcoming seasons?

Even if Columbia scorches Elmira, it will mean nothing. I am personally embarrassed that Columbia scheduled this game. Maybe at the first of the season, but one week before Columbia plays Cornell in Ithaca? Really?

This incredibly dumb decision to play a Division III team at this juncture is just another in a long list of incompetent decisions made by those who control the destiny of Columbia Basketball. That list would include, of course, Coach Engles, who has made innumerable bad decisions in virtually all facets of Columbia Basketball.

As I have said before, "Columbia Basketball, prove me wrong." But sadly, I don't think that will ever happen under the aegis of Engles.

If one goes back over the schedules over the past seasons, the last year of the Jones era is the last one where CU did not play any non-D1 programs. Since the start of the Kyle Smith era, at least one non-D1 program was played each year, with 2 nearly every year of Kyle's tenure.

Since 10-11, Kyle's first season, Cu played a D3 school right before the start of the Ivy season every year but 11-12 (with nearly 2 weeks off before the first Cornell game) and 12-13, and that is because they had already met the Ivy League limit on non-D1 teams played (they played Wayland Baptist and LaSierra in tournaments in California in addition to a non-D1 at another point in November or December). CU played Central Pennsylvania as the last non-conference game in the 13-14, 14-15 and 15-16 sesaons (the contract was already signed for 15-16 and Engles honored it). Kyle played Union in 10-11 before the first Cornell game.

So, this isn't some Engles issue, it's common amongst the Ivy schools as the Ivy conference season starts later than any other conference, especially now that conference seasons are expanding to 18-20 games and are starting before Christmas. It doesn't take completion of the Core Curriculum to do a little bit of research to see this is the way it has always been for Ivy schools to get one more non-conference game in before the start of the conference season with options greatly limited.
I can hear Jimi!

Edited by Billy Hoyle on 01-14-19 02:30 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

AntiUngvar 
Masters Student

Why Elmira?
01-14-19 02:56 PM - Post#272564    
    In response to Billy Hoyle

Under the prior coach, CU victory totals didn't require padding with cheap wins in a glorified exhibition match setting. Suddenly, CU's 6-0 versus D-3 opponents; and anything but that against all other comers. So to some, including the alumnus who authored this thread, this issue relates to the current CU coach and his overall body of work during the past thrree years. That's a valid point of view, I think- just as your take on the Core Curriculum is what it is for you.

Edited by AntiUngvar on 01-14-19 03:08 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Chet Forte 
Postdoc

01-14-19 08:10 PM - Post#272607    

If Engles wins a few IL games and is generally competitive he will be back—Pilling will be told that Engles worked miracles after losing Meisner and Smith in having the team play competitive games. It would frankly take a Mangurian type catastrophe for Engles to be fired, and I don’t think that any of us want to see that type of season.

AntiUngvar 
Masters Student

01-14-19 10:06 PM - Post#272622    

66 is already on record that there will be no firing. And 66 is certainly much closer to the inner circle of any decision to terminate than anyone else on this page- and I wouldn't want anyone terminated on the basis if wins and losses- certainly many, many coaches have lost games long before the present day coaches arrived at Morningside Heights.

cc66 
Postdoc

Reg: 10-09-09
01-15-19 12:02 AM - Post#272632    

Huh? Where did you get that I am close to the inner circle? I made a prediction, that's all. I do not know any coaches or any staff. The only thing I do know is the first rule of posting: on this, or any other board, you should never just make stuff up.

AntiUngvar 
Masters Student

Why Elmira?
01-15-19 12:20 AM - Post#272634    
    In response to cc66

You're not one to make a casual prediction. You clearly wrote that as a person in the know. Your telling me what the rules are now cements my belief that you're at least a lot closer to the inner circle than most people, and it's certainly nothing for you to be ashamed of!

Edited by AntiUngvar on 01-15-19 12:34 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

cc66 
Postdoc

01-15-19 01:44 PM - Post#272668    

Your response to my suggestion that you stopping making stuff up is to double down, make more stuff up, and say I shouldn't be ashamed of the stuff you make up.

You are, I suppose, free to inhabit an alternate reality. The rest of us would benefit mightily if you would refrain from trying to export this alternate reality to the Columbia board.

AntiUngvar 
Masters Student

Why Elmira?
01-15-19 02:27 PM - Post#272676    
    In response to cc66

Having a grandiose sense of entitlement must be a real problem for you. You lecture about transparency you expect from others; why not begin by identifying yourself? What are you afraid of? Tod Hawks would be a good example for you to follow- and it's never too late.

Edited by AntiUngvar on 01-15-19 02:28 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

cc66 
Postdoc

01-15-19 03:13 PM - Post#272678    

Entitlement? Just stop lying about my relationship to the coaching staff and mumbling about the need for "transparency" when you fail to do so.

SomeGuy 
Professor

Reg: 11-22-04
01-15-19 04:37 PM - Post#272683    

If transparency is such a big deal to you, maybe you can start by explaining who you are, and who that other poster was who seemed to have the same name as you.

As for why people here want to maintain their anonymity, I can’t speak for cc66, but I suspect you are exactly why. I get the sense that you are the last person I would want to know anything about me.

cc66 
Postdoc

01-15-19 04:41 PM - Post#272684    
    In response to SomeGuy

Thanks, SG--well-said.

AntiUngvar 
Masters Student

01-15-19 04:46 PM - Post#272685    
    In response to SomeGuy

But there's information that I've provided this site, while you've provided zero. If there's anything more that you're interested in knowing, I would direct you to the webmaster.

cc66 
Postdoc

Why Elmira?
01-15-19 04:52 PM - Post#272686    

You mean the webmaster who has already suspended you for one week for exactly the kind of behavior you are once again engaged in?

Apparently, the punishment needs to be much longer in order to have the desired effect.

Edited by cc66 on 01-15-19 04:53 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

SomeGuy 
Professor

Reg: 11-22-04
01-15-19 04:54 PM - Post#272687    

And that is where you should go if you need to know who cc66 or Some Guy is, rather than accusing people of hiding behind a screen name while you do the same thing (in fact, you appear to hide behind at least two, and quite possibly more).

AntiUngvar 
Masters Student

01-15-19 04:54 PM - Post#272688    
    In response to cc66

I guess you're part of the inner circle here, too! Mazel tov.

mrjames 
Professor

Loc: Montclair, NJ
Reg: 11-21-04
01-16-19 04:58 PM - Post#272774    

Folks -

I am satisfied that the two users in question were different people. And while I'd love for everyone to be transparent about who they are on here, I'd rather maintain anonymity for those that want it to ensure that we don't lose a lot of the rich conversation that people feel comfortable having while anonymous.

That being said, anonymous or not, we all need to avoid personal attacks on here, please. Not asking for genteel civility in arguing points, just to avoid personal attacks that have nothing to do with the points people are making about Ivy League basketball. To the extent that happens moving forward, the admins here will suspend accounts for certain periods of time.

I just want to make sure that we maintain an environment around here where people want to post and participate.

If you have any questions/comments, shoot me a private message.

Thanks!
Mike

AntiUngvar 
Masters Student

01-17-19 10:45 AM - Post#272821    

• Chet Forte Said:
It would frankly take a Mangurian type catastrophe for Engles to be fired, and I don’t think that any of us want to see that type of season.

Chet:
If you're going to invoke Peter Mangurian's name in that sense, please note that Pete only lost ten consecutive Ivy League road games between 2012 and 2014; your man JE's already up to thirteen straight road league losses (but who's counting- certainly not the Spin Doctor.) He did, however, win in Ithaca two years ago; so let's see what happens Saturday (1:30pm, P.S.T.)- not that any of this matters in the least; as Insider'66 has been kind enough to share with us, JE's not going anywhere; no time soon enough, anyway............

internetter 
Postdoc

Loc: Los Angeles
Reg: 11-21-04
01-17-19 03:04 PM - Post#272825    

If someone in the West tries to watch the BR game at 1:30 Saturaday....
It's been rescheduled to 10:30 AM PT, per both CUs announcements.
west coast fan

AntiUngvar 
Masters Student

01-17-19 03:35 PM - Post#272831    
    In response to internetter

10:30am may actually work out well! The game vs. Iona, played at Madison Square Garden on December 9th and won by Columbia 74-71, tipped off at 11am.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.622 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:57 PM