Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Premium
The Wire
Recruiting
Alumni
Username Post: bad loss        (Topic#2254)
Richmond 

Reg: 01-23-06
01-26-06 09:42 PM - Post#14120    

I listened to the game last night. It was bad, we started off fine, then just lost it. I think the problem right now is that we don't have a leader on the team. With only 1 senior, who doesn't play, we are so inexperienced. Andre Ingram needs to get into a groove or we our done for the season. we can't win with the way he has been playing. Also is Carr in the doghouse?? whne he gets a lot of minutes he does very well, why is he sitting on the bench??

AUisGold 
Freshman

Re: bad loss
01-27-06 03:21 AM - Post#14121    
    In response to Richmond

I was very disappointed with that score. I know the Navy kids play hard and can be a pain to play, but I'm really down on the AU program. It seems like we're headed in the wrong direction after being up near the top of the PL for years. Last year's 8-6 record was a disappointment after the non-conf performance, and now this. Our best win this year is Towson, and we beat them before Neal was eligible, so even that is asterisked.

The offense is just way down from where it has been in years past. Ingram has really regresed from last year and yet he just keeps shooting. And don't get me started on Arvydas. The only guys who are shooting well at all are Billbe and Mercer. So naturally they're 3rd and 5th on the team in shots respectively.

I guess the freshman class offers some hope for the future. Mercer's playing well and I agree with Richmond about Carr looking good when he's gotten extended minutes. I think Nichols has been effective when he's played too.

Richmond 

Re: bad loss
01-29-06 01:05 AM - Post#14122    
    In response to AUisGold

I agree. I think Nichols, MErcer and Carr are an amazing class. I think Nichols will be amazing. He is a great defensive player and i'm guessing he will put on 20 lbs in time. I feel bad about this year and i hate to already look forward to next year, but i think next year will be one of our best. With those guys getting better, and our g'town transfer comming in, it should be deadly.
today's game against Lafayette was inspiring. Amazing rebounding effort, and great games all around.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2007 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.283 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 03:25 AM