Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Yale won by 8        (Topic#2258)
internetter 
Postdoc

Loc: Los Angeles
Reg: 11-21-04
01-28-06 01:20 AM - Post#14137    

Led most of the game.
west coast fan

AsiaSunset 
Postdoc

Re: Yale won by 8
01-28-06 10:56 AM - Post#14138    
    In response to internetter

Got to watch this one. Yale played smart basketball and hit their shots. All in all they look to be the better balanced club.

Harvard has a big problem at pg. Their kid is very young, very small and, while it looks like he's busting his hump out there, I don't think he can really defend. Maybe over time he'll be a player, but right now it's a problem. Harvard's other issue is Goffredo seems to be the only real kick out perimeter threat. You shut down the Harvard bigs on enough possesions and they are less productive.

Yale has the superior pg (Flato), very good wing shooters in the Holmes brothers, a physical presence inside and they play a lot of guys. Their bench players were clearly better than Harvard's. So- while all those back to back road games are dangerous, I see Yale at Lee as the bigger challenge.

mrjames 
Professor

Loc: Montclair, NJ
Re: Yale won by 8
01-30-06 09:24 PM - Post#14139    
    In response to AsiaSunset

I think you've misjudged the point guard situation.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 1.648 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 10:51 PM