Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Dart after Harv        (Topic#22618)
internetter 
Postdoc

Loc: Los Angeles
Reg: 11-21-04
02-09-19 07:35 PM - Post#275696    

While there were some encouraging signs last night, any fall off tonight will not be indicative of the Lions' current trajectory. That game had to take a lot out of the players, physically and emotionally.
west coast fan

AntiUngvar 
Masters Student

Loc: New York City
Reg: 07-23-18
Re: Dart after Harv
02-09-19 07:47 PM - Post#275697    
    In response to internetter

Your statement only makes me more hopeful about tonight- thank you. And I just wish one of you can explain to me what positive effect Brumant had on last night's game- he wasn't active on the boards; committed two horrendous fouls during the overtime sessions; and his terrible free throw shooting was like the final nail in CU's coffin. Finally, screw the Mike Smith talk, Chet! PLEASE: These kids have evolved in ways that would have never been possible without the selfish, self--serving ball and shot dominant Smith, still in the saddle!

AntiUngvar 
Masters Student

Loc: New York City
Reg: 07-23-18
Re: Dart after Harv
02-09-19 09:52 PM - Post#275737    
    In response to internetter

• internetter Said:
any fall off tonight will not be indicative of the Lions' current trajectory. That game had to take a lot out of the players, physically and emotionally.

Well, internetter, I've got to hand it to you- when you're right, you're right. If only you were as on point with the starting times of games and their locations, as you are about what will transpire once the games actually begin!

Next Friday, Feb. 15 v. Yale; 4:00 P.S.T., at Levien Gymnasium; NOT ROSE HILL GYMNASIUM AT FORDHAM UNIVERSITY, BRONX, NY!

internetter 
Postdoc

Loc: Los Angeles
Reg: 11-21-04
02-09-19 10:01 PM - Post#275740    
    In response to AntiUngvar

Both C and H lost tonight
west coast fan

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 1.192 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:55 PM