Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Columbia men aren't tournament bound; but they'll beat Yale & Brown,2/15,6        (Topic#22624)
AntiUngvar 
Masters Student

Loc: New York City
Reg: 07-23-18
02-10-19 08:21 PM - Post#275824    

You may ask why; I ask, why not? Yale and Brown are both better; but both come with their imperfections. Both will be asked to play two games in 26 hours time with a long bus ride across the wide expanse of New York State sandwiched in between. Both will be making the Big Red and their all star assassin, Matt Morgan, their point of emphasis opponent for the weekend, and with good reason. Both will probably be taking Columbia a bit for granted. This won't change the fact that Columbia's season ends at Levien Gym, that second Saturday of March- but these hard working young men will have more than moral victories to show for their efforts this coming weekend. Whether or not the games play out this way, I believe in what I write; and my written words make the events more interesting to me than would be the case if I were to count on KP to explain to me what I just saw.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.669 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 08:01 AM