Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Saturday Lines 2/23        (Topic#22712)
Streamers 
Professor
Streamers
Loc: NW Philadelphia
Reg: 11-21-04
02-23-19 01:15 PM - Post#277678    

Dartmouth (+6) at Brown (142)
Harvard (+6) at Yale (143)
Columbia (+7) at Princeton (134)
Cornell(+8) at Penn (142)

The last couple of weekends have been a bit unpredictable, to say the least. Not sure why I'm putting these out there other than to spark a conversation. I know I don't like anything enough tonight to put any serious money on it. But, I'll take a shot on:

Brown to cover with the over (they have been good to me all year)

Yale to cover (pass on the over) since you'd think they will get up for Harvard at home

PU to cover (even without Cannady - did not seem to bother them last night.) This is their chance to lock in a playoff spot and Columbia may not have much left. Pass on the under at that number.

Penn to cover 8??? Crazy, right - the way Penn is playing. Only of you think Cornell has Saturday Night Fever and Penn plays like they have nothing to lose. I do see this one as an over though.

Streamers 
Professor
Streamers
Loc: NW Philadelphia
Reg: 11-21-04
02-24-19 11:33 AM - Post#277808    
    In response to Streamers

Man, when I go cold, I get really cold. Brown had the cover in hand when Foye puts up a couple of desperate 3's to beat me.

I just hope Yale's new habit of letting teams back in games lasts the rest of the year. Maybe I need to learn that Harvard and Aiken are into pulling games out they have no business winning. That needs to stop on Friday.

This just in - I got PU right.

Penn was still inconsistent at best offensively, but played some hair on fire D coming off that Columbia disaster. Hence he easy cover and the under.

I think I'm keeping my money in my pocket until the NCAAs begin. Vegas, baby.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.424 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 12:44 AM