Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Jax        (Topic#22952)
james 
Masters Student

Reg: 03-18-19
03-22-19 05:36 PM - Post#282505    

I was mildly surprised. we had countless open looks. In and out, back iron you name it but when it mattered in terms of applying game pressure, they didn’t go down.

miye missed a lot of open looks. But give LSU credit. They made big baskets and free throws when it mattered. I was impressed with the patience of naz reed. Burying a 3 at the start with a hand in his face I assumed he wld play excited and get shot happy. He didn’t. And he is a load in person.

I expected tremont to play well against a team and guys he knows well. He did.

Alex copeland was terrific. Just beautiful basketball from him.

And James (Jones) was right. Bruner shows his ceiling is high. I pray for a real offseason for the kid as he has poy potential next year.

So it set up beautifully if the law of avgs persisted on open j’s. It didn’t unfortunately.

So the penn fans talk about the band. What band? It’s a parody at best even when they do show. Go to a Harvard Yale football game for god sakes if this is something you don’t understand. I prefer the hillhouse kids and the tourney stand ins.

Meanwhile the Yale fans outnumbered nearly everyone in Jax session 1 and even session 2 EXCEPT big blue nation of course.
Nice to see Chris Dudley and countless alums including nick victor, dallier, Duran and Armani cotton amongst many others.

I leave with renewed confidence next yr. oni’s comments were telling. I expect to do a jab step at the draft and come back.
This game has little bearing either way I don’t think. It’s all about the combine.

But bruner, swain, Atkinson, hopefully oni, and time to step up—gabiidon, cotton, kelly et all. Oh and Jarvis and Mahoney are good... future is bright. But copeland Reynolds and Phil’s have been warriors. All will be greatly missed.

Harvard is scary next year. But no one else shld be favored over the elis! If we stay healthy. The competition will be formidable but foundation is strong.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.436 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 10:26 PM