Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Oni to enter 2019 NBA Draft        (Topic#22983)
penn nation 
Professor

Reg: 12-02-04
03-29-19 04:23 PM - Post#283088    

I don't have anything new to add.

It's just that this has been now been posted in 3 different Ivy team threads, so I didn't want some of the other teams to feel left out.

Joe.Yemly 
Freshman

Reg: 03-08-17
Re: Oni to enter 2019 NBA Draft
03-29-19 04:27 PM - Post#283089    
    In response to penn nation

• penn nation Said:

It's just that this has been now been posted in 3 different Ivy team threads, so I didn't want some of the other teams to feel left out.

Doesn't hurt to try! As long as he doesn't hire an agent, he has nothing to lose and can return to Yale. Will be fun to follow.

Chip Bayers 
Professor
Chip Bayers
Loc: New York
Reg: 11-21-04
03-31-19 08:00 AM - Post#283108    
    In response to Joe.Yemly

• Joe.Yemly Said:
  • penn nation Said:

Doesn't hurt to try! As long as he doesn't hire an agent, he has nothing to lose and can return to Yale. Will be fun to follow.

As noted in one of the 4,755 topics elsewhere, under the current rules you can hire an agent and still retain your eligibility if you decide to withdraw from draft consideration and return to school.

Joe.Yemly 
Freshman

Reg: 03-08-17
03-31-19 03:47 PM - Post#283113    
    In response to Chip Bayers

• Chip Bayers Said:
  • Joe.Yemly Said:
  • penn nation Said:

As noted in one of the 4,755 topics elsewhere, under the current rules you can hire an agent and still retain your eligibility if you decide to withdraw from draft consideration and return to school.

My mistake. Thanks for clarifying.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 1.084 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:43 PM