Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: wrestling        (Topic#23044)
nitlion 
Masters Student

Reg: 06-18-06
04-22-19 09:14 AM - Post#283852    

I know this has been mainly a basketball site, with an occasional side track to some football and a random sport article. a little Bucknell connection with the Pan American Wrestling in Buenos Aries, Argentina, Evan Ramos, the volunteer coach with the Bison, represented Puerto Rico, 97kg and won a Bronze medal, both Evan and Coach Kevin LeValley train with the Bison RTC, in the beautiful Bison Wrestling room.

HuskyColonial 
PhD Student

Reg: 02-17-12
04-22-19 06:44 PM - Post#283865    
    In response to nitlion

Good update. Thanks! Bison got a legit All American candidate in Hartman.

Since we’re on the topic, Bloomsburg, Lock Haven, Edinboro, Clarion all move to the MAC for wrestling. I don’t think this should impact scheduling Bucknell. The Bison and Huskies are a traditional backyard brawl and I hope Bloom can restore its program

Bison89 
Professor
Bison89
Loc: Philadelphia
Reg: 11-14-07
Re: wrestling
04-23-19 07:51 AM - Post#283874    
    In response to nitlion

• nitlion Said:
I know this has been mainly a basketball site, with an occasional side track to some football and a random sport article.

Nitlion, I think that you are safe mentioning just about anything to do with Bucknell sports on this board.
New season, new team, new dream . . .

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.649 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:32 AM