Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Cody Toppert New Asst. at Memphis        (Topic#23139)
Dewey Finn 
Pre-Frosh

Reg: 11-27-18
06-19-19 01:36 PM - Post#285237    

Penny Hardaway has added Cody to his coaching staff. With the spectacular array of coaching and player talent Penny has assembled, we may see something very special here in Memphis this year.
https://247sports.com/college/memphis/Artic le/Memp...

I'm a Yale grad and long time lurker here. Looks like the Elis (and Big Red) will be hit hard with departures. I am guessing Coach Jones will exceed expectations!

rbg 
Postdoc

Reg: 10-20-14
06-19-19 02:38 PM - Post#285238    
    In response to Dewey Finn

Welcome aboard!

Yale will certainly be depleted, but they still have some very good people on their roster and a coach that always seems to have them in the hunt for a league title.

Cornell will definitely be hit hard with losses - Morgan, Julian, Gordon, Davis and Whiteside to graduation and Kuhn to transfer. That's 6 of the top 9 players from this past year.

The Big Red will be losing over half of its minutes, points and rebounds. A lot will be expected of Boeheim, Warren and McBride next year, and there will be no Morgan to take over.

I would guess they start the year picked eighth. Brian Earl has shown himself to be a very good coach. Hopefully, he has a few tricks up his sleeve.

T.P.F.K.A.D.W. 
PhD Student

Loc: Our Nation's Capital
Reg: 01-18-05
06-20-19 03:34 PM - Post#285262    
    In response to rbg

Not gonna lie. The name "Cody Toppert" makes me long for the BRF days.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.281 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:37 AM