Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Page 2 of 2 ALL<12
Username Post: GW/Howard        (Topic#23728)
84grad 
Junior

Reg: 11-09-17
12-22-19 07:30 PM - Post#295147    
    In response to digamma

Agreed. No size at all.

HARVARDDADGRAD 
Postdoc

Loc: New Jersey
Reg: 01-21-14
GW/Howard
12-23-19 01:28 AM - Post#295155    
    In response to 84grad

Crimson shoot 5 for 34 from 3 and win both games.

Made 15 consecutive FT’s vs GW (16-18) but only made 17-27 vs Howard. Upon closer inspection, Forbes and Ledlum shot 7-14. No Aiken and half a game from Lewis explains that usage.

Haskett has been the best shooter, but missed all 8 shots, including 6 from 3. Likely, the burden of replacing Bryce influenced his performance.

As impressive as Chris Lewis was this weekend (37 points in 48 minutes), Bassey and Juzang combine for 5 points in 91 minutes.

Going to be another uneven season.

Edited by HARVARDDADGRAD on 12-23-19 01:29 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

mrjames 
Professor

Loc: Montclair, NJ
Reg: 11-21-04
12-23-19 09:07 AM - Post#295159    
    In response to penn nation

My role here is to provide context based on what I know.

I think if this board were more even in its fan support, I probably wouldn’t be put in a position to contextualize one school’s behavior more than others.

I understand that Penn fans are angry that Seth’s medical records weren’t turned over to these boards, but the team provided consistent updates through its two chosen reporters (Rothstein and Goodman) with the location of the injury (knee) and the timetable to the best of its knowledge. I know some on these boards feel that was insufficient. You’re allowed to be of that opinion.

I’m plenty critical of Harvard on the court, but I find that most of the off the court stuff that others are critical of tends to be taken woefully out context (like when Penn fans were incorrectly piling on Harvard’s AI practices as the Quakers were pulling in almost an entire class at the floor).

I take a lot of pride in the information (and when I used to be able to do so... the analytical outputs) I provide. I care exclusively about that information being right - not about defending any particular school (this is why I detest politics, I could never fathom trying to protect one’s own party in the face of clear facts to the contrary).

Page 2 of 2 ALL<12
Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.883 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:10 PM