Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Yale / Bruner        (Topic#23852)
Bruno 
PhD Student

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Reg: 11-21-04
01-24-20 01:10 PM - Post#297303    

In his postgame interview after his strong performance last Friday, I will say he was pretty dismissive of Brown. Something in the vein of - we knew they couldn’t hang with us. That was not the literal quote, but it was in that realm.

Yale’s earned the right over the last few years to be cocky. But that was more of a callout than I’m used to in the league.
LET'S go BRU-no (duh. nuh. nuh-nuh-nuh)

james 
Masters Student

Reg: 03-18-19
01-24-20 02:20 PM - Post#297320    
    In response to Bruno

not really. i think brown upsets them tonight.

but its a home game for Brown anyway and they will need to win games like this.

comedy how yale was dogshit on these boards a few mos ago. and now they arent human. truth is still in the middle

Ever True 
Junior

Reg: 02-02-15
01-24-20 05:30 PM - Post#297336    
    In response to james

Bruno - I recall Bruner saying something along the lines of “We knew they couldn’t play with us, so it was over with.” In the YDN write up, there’s a similar quote.

Personally, I don’t mind Bruner talking - last year, I remember he said something about disliking all the teams in the league. Miye Oni seemed to have similar distaste for his Ivy League opponents. I think the talking makes league play more interesting and, at least against Brown, Bruner has backed it up. We’ll see if he can put his money where his mouth is tonight.

james 
Masters Student

Reg: 03-18-19
01-24-20 10:05 PM - Post#297341    
    In response to Ever True

Bruner was right. Bruno is not man it’s mouse even in its own house.

hard to believe. Brown hates Yale and plays tough. but hasn’t mattered.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.23 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 08:54 AM