Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Taylor & Ndur        (Topic#23920)
JBears 
Senior

Reg: 06-06-12
02-07-20 06:27 AM - Post#298762    

I went to see these two Bear recruits in a tourney at Rhode Island College last Saturday. Taylor’s’ Northfield Mt Herman team beat an overmatched Ridley College from Canada. He is a strong 6-2 185 pound shooting guard who plays with a swagger and lots of confidence. He hit 5 of 6 on threes and finished with 16 pts. He has a really good base when setting up for his shots. He catches passes and elevates quickly, shooting at the peak of his leap. Excellent and consistent form. He also can shoot off the dribble and make his own shot. He is leader, as is very supportive of his teammates and seems like a great team player. He scored 20 pts in Sunday’s game and had 18 Wednesday in a losing effort against Ndurs’ Cushing Academy. He also helps out on boards, and plays hard on D. I suspect he will see time next year in what will be a very young but talented backcourt.

Ndur is a 6-7 front court player who has a nice shooting touch. He hit three 3’s and also hit a couple of jump hooks in the lane. He runs the floor pretty well, getting out front on one play for a nice slam. He is a good passer and moves the ball very quickly. Let’s the play come to him. Cushing has 3 guards and a wing who control the ball most of time. He was under control when he backed into the lane for his jump hooks. Very methodical. I see those moves becoming more quick as he develops further and gains more confidence at next level. He needs to improve his rebound positioning and I don’t see him as a shot blocker. But a good shooting big who will stretch the floor and open up the inside for cutters. Very vocal on D and works hard. And like Taylor, very supportive of teammates. A leader.

Edited by JBears on 02-07-20 06:27 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Bruno 
PhD Student

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Reg: 11-21-04
Re: Taylor & Ndur
02-07-20 09:27 AM - Post#298766    
    In response to JBears

Nice. Thanks for the write up. I’m particularly high on Taylor.
LET'S go BRU-no (duh. nuh. nuh-nuh-nuh)

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.216 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:18 AM