Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Bruner        (Topic#23949)
rbg 
Postdoc

Reg: 10-20-14
02-11-20 09:54 AM - Post#299512    

Nothing official about his injury, but some updates were included in a YDN recap of Saturday's win against Dartmouth.

https://yaledailynews.com/blog/2020/02/09/mens- bas...

- Jones said Bruner, who landed awkwardly on his left leg contesting a three-point attempt on Friday, felt better Saturday than he did the night before. The 6-foot-9 senior, who entered the weekend ranked eleventh in all of Division I men’s basketball with 7.68 defensive rebounds a game, injured his knee at the 3:29 mark on Friday, missing 29 seconds of game play before returning for the final three minutes.

“His range of motion is better than it was last night,” Jones said. “I don’t know that you feel better if there’s something wrong. Normally if there’s something wrong, you just feel bad until you get it fixed. The fact that he feels better is great, and I spoke to him today, and he felt like he was going to have to tolerate some pain but he thought he’d be able to play this weekend, but we’ll see. It’s a day to day thing, but we’ll see and hopefully guys can step up and play when they’re needed.” -

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 1.153 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 07:19 PM