Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: @Princeton        (Topic#23951)
iogyhufi 
Masters Student

Reg: 10-10-17
02-11-20 01:50 PM - Post#299553    

The Bulldogs start the hardest weekend of the regular season at Jadwin on Valentine's Day. I'm looking forward to seeing the Aririguzoh-Atkinson matchup, especially in light of the latter's performance against Lewis.

I suspect that a lot will come down to whether or not Bruner can go. With him, I think Yale would be in an excellent position to take the first leg. Without him, it'll be tough, especially if the bench bigs (who are either pretty ground-bound or not the most disciplined) ever need to guard Desrosiers.

Let's hope for a repeat of last year's Yale-Princeton matchup in Jersey.

james 
Masters Student

Reg: 03-18-19
02-13-20 10:20 AM - Post#299806    
    In response to iogyhufi

Agreed. Not optimistic given his history. Hope I am wrong

iogyhufi 
Masters Student

Reg: 10-10-17
02-15-20 01:01 AM - Post#300050    
    In response to james

Well that was nice. Was at dinner with the better half and only just now was able to watch. Princeton just looked outclassed tonight. And that was with Atkinson limited to 18 minutes due to foul trouble. Swain is having a preposterous conference season so far. If he'd like to continue on in this vein, I'd be all for it.

Yale's got a desperate Penn team tomorrow coming off a loss, and they have to play them in the same building where they haven't played well since they beat Harvard there in 2017. I'm feeling optimistic, especially since Bruner looks to be fine, but nothing's more dangerous than a team with its back against the wall.

james 
Masters Student

Reg: 03-18-19
02-15-20 09:45 AM - Post#300069    
    In response to iogyhufi

Well, Atkinson shld be well rested. Fouled out in 18 mins. Leave it to ivy refs to spoil a matchup.

Jordan played like himself in 1st half. His passing wAs stupid good. The ball certainly didn’t stick

yea penn at home has been a problem. Here’s to breaking the jinx

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.28 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 03:18 PM