Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Finally!        (Topic#24071)
GoBigGreenBasketball 
Masters Student

Reg: 05-19-16
02-28-20 11:04 PM - Post#302233    

Solid win on the road. Hopefully we can get a sweep of this weekend. Tournament hopes are a real stretch, but getting a couple more wins will give us momentum going into next year.

"...no excuses - only results!”

Greenhorn 
Senior

Reg: 11-24-04
Re: Finally!
02-29-20 12:13 AM - Post#302266    
    In response to GoBigGreenBasketball

Ian Sistare awakened from his season long slumber to score 25. Chris Knight padded his first team all Ivy resume with 17 & 13.

Really nice to see them play with fire. I think this recent run has guaranteed McLaughlin's return.

Go Green 
PhD Student

Reg: 04-22-10
Re: Finally!
02-29-20 10:11 AM - Post#302310    
    In response to Greenhorn

• Greenhorn Said:

Really nice to see them play with fire. I think this recent run has guaranteed McLaughlin's return.

Finishing strong would certainly help his case.

That said, while last night's win was nice, I'm guessing that we will part ways with Koclanes soon. The women just haven't made the progress on her watch. And while they won't finish last in the Ivy, all three of their wins could easily have gone the other way. In contrast, all losses were by double-digits.

At least the men have had several close losses and can play the "coulda woulda shoulda" card. The women... not so much.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 1.243 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 10:52 PM