Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Season Tickets        (Topic#25471)
SomeGuy 
Professor

Reg: 11-22-04
09-24-21 09:18 AM - Post#326782    

Has anyone else been unable to use the link for season ticket renewal in the email from Penn athletics? I have called the ticket office lots of times, sent an email, and left a message,
but I haven’t been able to get help in actually renewing. I seem to be running out of time. Would be unfortunate to cease to be a season ticket holder after 30 years because I couldn’t get an answer as to how to successfully renew.

Did anyone else have similar problems? Could just be user error on my part. When I click on activate, it asks for my customer number. When I enter what I think is my customer number, it tells me that I am “using the same customer number that I used to sign in,” which is true. I don’t have another customer number that I know of.

Any help or advice anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Ancient Quaker 
Masters Student
Ancient Quaker
Reg: 11-21-04
Re: Season Tickets
09-25-21 08:12 AM - Post#326806    
    In response to SomeGuy

SG - I can't help you with the specific issue you face, as I ran into a different one. But I was also blocked. I was able to work through a friend in the Athletic Department development group, who helped me navigate through the issues and get renewed. In the process, I learned that the staffing of the ticket office was impacted by the pandemic, and they are struggling to rebuild. My only advice would be to call the Athletic Department directly (i.e., bypass the ticket office) and explain your problem to them.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.239 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:06 PM