Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Coolest guards        (Topic#25616)
Bruno 
PhD Student

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Reg: 11-21-04
11-18-21 12:26 AM - Post#328838    

Is it me or do we have a few guards that are just cold as ice. Friday just stepping on UNC like it’s nothing. Lilly doesn’t crack even a hint of a smile after he drains a step back 3 late at UNC. Meren comes off the bench cold, handles it up top, and then drives by him for what should have been an And-1 layup. I mean you can’t raise these guys’ temperatures. You will not rattle them. Just even keel, relaxed, stone cold killers.

For what it’s worth I also think Mitchell is pretty cool. Ferrari seems like he could be cool, but I think plays defense too aggressively to be cool.

Name me a cooler backcourt in the league than these guys. Won’t find it.
LET'S go BRU-no (duh. nuh. nuh-nuh-nuh)

JBears 
Senior

Reg: 06-06-12
11-19-21 12:26 PM - Post#329196    
    In response to Bruno

Lily Jr was quite stoic as he hit four 3’s in a big run and 6 overall vs CCSU. It reminded me of what a veteran football player told his younger teammate re: his excessive celebrating of a TD. “Act like you have been there before”. Bruno is right when he suggests the Brown guards, and actually the team in general, exude a mentality that they have much to prove and accomplish before they celebrate too exuberantly.

Also, I have seen the time of today’s game listed by various sources at 5:15, 4:15, and today’s 3:15 on EPSN3. Stay tuned.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.578 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 12:33 PM