Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Bulldog! Bulldog! Bow Wow Wow!        (Topic#259)
Alexander Goot 

Reg: 11-22-04
12-15-04 04:03 PM - Post#1279    

Ok, so that subject heading was my (somewhat pathetic) attempt to generate some more enthusiasm for the Bulldogs then I have seen on the boards lately. I have been very much out of the loop here on the boards lately, and I apologize to everyone. Senior year has hit me like a ton of bricks, but with the end of the fall semester, I am hoping that I'll be a more regular presence on the boards here, and I will soon be letting everyone know our broadcast schedule for the rest of the season...suffice it to say that we hope to have basically the entire conference schedule covered on the air.

Until then, I want to have some real discussion of the team. Everyone who reads this, please take the time to reply and offer some thoughts/observations/questions on the Yale team this season. I am going to try in the weeks to gome to generate some more publicity for the site on campus, and hopefully we can begin to hold our own with some of the other message boards (maybe not the Ps quite yet...but we'll take small steps first). In any event, with big games coming up against BC and Fairfield, lets hear what everyone thinks of the team, and I'll be back soon to offer some of my thoughts. Adios everyone.

Alex Goot

yuvuphys 

Loc: New Haven, CT
Reg: 12-12-04
Re: Bulldog! Bulldog! Bow Wow Wow!
12-21-04 08:14 PM - Post#1280    
    In response to Alexander Goot

Well, you have my assessment below...

YaleEli 
goober

Loc: Greenwich, CT
Reg: 12-07-04
Re: Bulldog Season to date
12-22-04 09:58 PM - Post#1281    
    In response to yuvuphys

I think the early season scheduling has been murderous. I certainly understand and support Coach Jones' decision to put together a very competitive non-conference schedule since I believe a "soft" schedule will be exposed come league play. However, I hope that the team's struggles during the non-conf. portion does not carry over into league play as it has done the last two years.

This team has experience in their top seven players, but needs more contribution from its freshmen. Can we win the league? I think so, since it is my view that the league is somewhat down this year, which means an 11-3 record in league play could result in an NCAA bid.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.243 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:18 AM