Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: OT--Ivy Football Challenge 2022        (Topic#26504)
dperry 
Postdoc
dperry
Loc: Houston, TX
Reg: 11-24-04
09-11-22 01:21 AM - Post#344558    

Once again, I'd like to extend an invitation to all members of this board to join the Ivy Football Challenge for 2022! It's a fun competition (no money involved) based on your typical football pool; each week, you pick who will win each game involving an Ivy team. League games are worth more points and have bonuses for correctly picking the margin of victory as well; you also get points for correctly predicting the league champion. This year, I have found a way to automate at least most of the process, so players will be entering their picks at a website rather than emailing them to me as in the past. If you're interested, please email me at david perry 1980 [at] verizon [dot] net (get rid of the spaces and replace the brackets with symbols) and I'll send you the rules, instructions and the link to the website. Hope some of you will come out; in particular, we haven't had any Columbia people for a while, which given their rise in the league is a shame. Look forward to hearing from you!
David Perry
Penn '92
"Hail, Alma Mater/Thy sons cheer thee now
To thee, Pennsylvania/All rivals must bow!!!"

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.582 seconds.   Total Queries: 17   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:00 AM