Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Colgate        (Topic#26645)
Old Bear 
Postdoc

Reg: 11-23-04
11-12-22 02:38 PM - Post#346415    

There’s no such thing as a good loss, but Colgate is very impressive. An experienced senior team. That said, I’m still optimistic that Martin will get our guys playing together.

JBears 
Senior

Reg: 06-06-12
Colgate
11-13-22 02:30 PM - Post#346463    
    In response to Old Bear

I agree OB. With three major contributors having graduated, Martin is essentially building a new 8/9 man rotation. I like to see Anya starting. We need his height, athleticism, and leaping ability, as the Bears aren’t very big this year. If he puts on 10 good pounds over the next year, this broad-shouldered young man could be a force inside. The more he plays the faster he’ll develop.

With a smaller group, Martin wants to play fast on offense, and pressure the ball on defense. They actually played well at times against two experienced opening opponents. As always, taking care of the ball and hitting their foul shots will be imperative for a successful season. There won’t be much room for error most nights.

Edited by JBears on 11-13-22 02:31 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.183 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:26 PM