Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Not so Good with Bucknell        (Topic#271)
Bob S. 

Loc: New York
Reg: 11-26-04
12-18-04 08:48 PM - Post#1358    

It was a tale of two halves. I thought Cornell played a good first half. They played excellent D and rebounded very well. In the second half Bucknell's defense seemed to kick up a notch and lead to some transition baskets. Cornell was not getting second shot opportunities when they got shots up at all in the second half. Give credit to Bucknell but Cornell seemed lost at times in their variation of the "Princeton offense" as they could not counter Bucknell's agressive overplay on defense. I wish to put out an open question-is this offense the right one for the talent they have available?

CUSequence 
Freshman

Loc: Philadelphia, PA
Reg: 12-06-04
Re: Not so Good with Bucknell
12-22-04 12:15 AM - Post#1359    
    In response to Bob S.

They need to find a go-to guy. Collins had looked good until Bucknell, Toppert has to be a shooter, and Dow is unready from what I've seen. In the Bucknell game, there were several questionable calls, and the team did not recover. The last 5 minutes were so careless anybody would have slipped away from Cornell. It was a hard 10 minutes to watch as a fan.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.6 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:10 AM