Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Delaware        (Topic#27583)
Ever True 
Junior

Reg: 02-02-15
11-24-23 05:51 PM - Post#359642    

Didn't watch this one because it was on FloSports and I refuse to pay $30 for one month of coverage just to watch this MTE.

Quick look at the box score reveals some of the same old problems - an abysmal 43% from the charity stripe, 27% from deep, 16 turnovers - and some new ones - getting outscored 38-16 in the paint.

We take on the only team in the tournament ranked below us in Kenpom tomorrow morning - UMKC. If we do not get a win against them, I will have some serious concerns about our squad.

Old Bear 
Postdoc

Reg: 11-23-04
11-24-23 05:57 PM - Post#359643    
    In response to Ever True

We played poorly, horrible from the FT line, too many bad turnovers and blown layups, Other than that, not a bad game. Ferrari not dressed?

Bruno 
PhD Student

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Reg: 11-21-04
Re: Delaware
11-25-23 09:34 AM - Post#359668    
    In response to Ever True

I actually think Brown’s had the right idea by having Lilly and Nana take 60 pct of the shots. On this roster that’s what you’d expect. But it might be asking too much of Kino, who is also the primary ball handler for the first time. He’s been productive but not efficient and too many of his shots are low-percentage looks that he’s had to create himself. And while you’ve seen glimmers from Cooley and Kloman it hasn’t been enough to take pressure off. There are times when they’re standing around watching Kino. I would too.

Lilly will have games where they’re falling and will lead Brown to some wins they wouldn’t otherwise get. But there needs to be better balance and other threats.
LET'S go BRU-no (duh. nuh. nuh-nuh-nuh)

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.17 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:47 PM