Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Columbia Women Defeat Yale 76050        (Topic#27924)
Columbia 37P6 
Postdoc

Reg: 02-14-06
03-02-24 06:27 PM - Post#364292    

Columbia Women Basketball defeated Yale 76-50 in New Haven. The Lions took control of the game early and dominated Yale which put up a strong effort on their Senior Day. I would like to mention that I thought the Yale Broadcaster was outstanding in every manner and much appreciated his gracious praise of the Columbia Women BB Team. More than that, he cut thru the NCAA's Selection Committee's use of analytics, the "NET" to preclude Columbia from playing in the NCAA Tournament for second consecutive year. I loved his comment that "...it's absurd for anyone to think that Columbia is not one of the best 64 teams in the country." Right on, my man, I also liked his comment that "if everyone has their heads on straight, Abbey Hsu will be the Ivy League Player of the Year."

PeteD 
Masters Student
PeteD
Loc: California
Reg: 03-13-07
03-02-24 07:49 PM - Post#364295    
    In response to Columbia 37P6

Agreed, I don’t think there’s any question that Abbey will win the POY. And it will likely be unanimous.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.988 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:43 PM