Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Page 4 of 4 « First<1234
Username Post: Tiger transfer portal        (Topic#28034)
Albert08 
Masters Student

Reg: 08-21-10
04-28-24 02:10 PM - Post#367865    
    In response to rbg

Surprising to me that she did not return to one of the California schools (UCLA, USC, Stanford), though UCLA just nabbed Charlisse Leger-Walker, a guard from Washington State, whom ESPN rated higher than Kaitlyn. And I saw some comments from UConn fans yesterday that argued UConn did not need another guard, but rather needed one or more bigs from the transfer portal. Kaitlyn will probably become more a facilitator/assister than scorer, in light of Bueckers, Fudd, and UConn's other scoring guards. But the Carla-Geno connection must have been important and she will be more visible for those of us on the East Coast.

SRP 
Postdoc

Reg: 02-04-06
04-28-24 04:40 PM - Post#367876    
    In response to Albert08

Scott never became the outside shooter that would have solidified his status as a heavy-minutes guy. But he will be missed for his other contributions. In particular I thought he was improving as an on-ball defender.

Page 4 of 4 « First<1234
Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.199 seconds.   Total Queries: 17   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:13 PM