Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Campus turmoil and recruiting        (Topic#28071)
Chet Forte 
Postdoc

Reg: 03-02-08
04-20-24 06:57 AM - Post#367612    

Usually I keep politics out of this, but I am profoundly concerned that the Hamas lunatics on campus—both spoiled brat students and fanatical professors, will make it impossible for us to maintain and recruit student athletes. Unless and until the trustees and Shafik are prepared to suspend students who cannot follow rules and fire lunatic professors calling for violence against Jews the future will be gloomy.I know that there are more serious problems on campus than the future of athletics, but I just wanted to put this out here.

Columbia 37P6 
Postdoc

Reg: 02-14-06
04-20-24 10:59 PM - Post#367638    
    In response to Chet Forte

Agree with you.I also note that whatever happens at Columbia in the short-term is likely to be overshadowed in the next few weeks by the events in Gaza. Seems to me that unless diplomacy works and the hostages are finally released, Israel will have no choice but to intensify its military efforts in Gaza in order to free any hostages that are still alive.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.186 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 12:48 PM