Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Cable Car Classic        (Topic#318)
Alexander Goot 

Reg: 11-22-04
12-28-04 09:24 PM - Post#1592    

Hey everyone,

For those who are interested, I just wanted to let everyone know that if you are up for a late night, Yale basketball against Charlotte will be carried on WYBC Am tonight, with pregame at 11:15. The game is part of the "Cable Car Classic" at Santa Clara University. Yale's second game in the tournament will also be carried tommorow (Wed.) with time TBD based on whether Yale wins or loses tonight. The broadcast is coming from Yale alum Noah Cohan, a tremendous broadcaster who many of you have probably heard in the past, so I urge everyone to tune in on the web at wybc.com. I hope everyone enjoys the call, and I'll be on the chat room later tonight to discuss Yale bball with any interested parties. Ta ta for now!

Anonymous 

Tonight's game broadcast as well!
12-29-04 09:06 PM - Post#1593    
    In response to Alexander Goot

I have it on good authority that the Cable Car Classic consolation match-up between Yale and a very angry Santa Clara team (that was upset by Central Connecticut in the first round) - WILL be broadcast tonight (12/29) at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 Pacific.

You can hear the broadcast on the aforementioned wybc.com, or link to it from www.yalebulldogs.com.

Either way, it'll be a helluva thing. And you can't say I'm homering, you know, for the home squad.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.506 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:16 PM