Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Callahan??        (Topic#331)
Greenhorn 
Senior

Reg: 11-24-04
12-31-04 02:41 AM - Post#1658    

As much as I'd like to have Pattman on the floor, it looks like Dartmouth misses Callahan even more. Cuttica had 2 points and five turnovers tonight against Albany.

Anyone know if Callahan will be back for the league opener?

Green Ghost 
goober

Loc: New York, NY
Reg: 11-22-04
Re: Callahan??
01-02-05 07:06 PM - Post#1659    
    In response to Greenhorn

He's BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK. Apparently playing with some kind of cast, but looking good (apparently a cast that lets him hit threes). Dartmouth with a three-point lead at the half, and still leading a few minutes into the second.

Welcome back, Cally!!!

-The Ghost
The preceding opinion is my own, and is not necessarily representative of the opinion of anyone else, but it could be, it should be, and it probably is.

Green Ghost 
goober

Loc: New York, NY
Reg: 11-22-04
Harvard wins by two
01-02-05 08:05 PM - Post#1660    
    In response to Green Ghost

Cally misses the three at the buzzer. Still, an incredibly gutsy performance by Callahan...the Harvard radio guys were very impressed by Callahan, Lang, and BDG. I'll look at the boxscore later, but it sounds like it was a hell of a game, and that these guys should be pretty good once they get healthy.

I think Lang had 22 or more points. If he can keep that kind of production up, it should make up for the loss of Pattman. You have to worry about that groin injury, though...don't want him to burn himself out playing hurt.

It's one of those things: you love guys who play hurt, as long as they don't do more damage to themselves by playing hurt. In the meantime, Lang is doing a hell of a job.

-The Ghost
The preceding opinion is my own, and is not necessarily representative of the opinion of anyone else, but it could be, it should be, and it probably is.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.929 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:20 PM