Basketball State Page
Scouting Report
Photo Gallery
Historical Record
Loyola Media
The Greyhound
Baltimore Sun
Baltimore Examiner
Username Post: '06/'07 Schedule?        (Topic#3680)
heyvern 
Sophomore

Reg: 09-13-06
09-18-06 11:40 AM - Post#22568    

Anybody see the schedule posted anywhere yet? RKelly, did you get a "sneak peek"? You're already throwing dates at me and I'm still seeing last year's schedule posted. I bet you sent $$ to Reggie Bush's family too.

rkelly_hounds98 
Junior

Reg: 09-15-06
Re: '06/'07 Schedule?
09-18-06 02:18 PM - Post#22569    
    In response to heyvern

Vern, Lou posted the non-conference schedule (it's on page 2), we only await the conference schedule, I guess it's been a pain to get together because of the tv coverage, which should be a good thing. I am more inclined to go to a conference game so I want to get my travel plans together and hopefully a lot of these games will be around a weekend, although that will probably be tough if they're putting a lot of games on tv. My guess is that there will be a lot of Friday night and Sunday games.
"-"

Lou 
Masters Student
Lou
Loc: Atlanta
Reg: 07-19-06
Re: '06/'07 Schedule?
09-18-06 06:24 PM - Post#22570    
    In response to rkelly_hounds98

Glad to see so much fresh blood on this board. Welcome all. I have not been around much the last week but hopefully as the season starts we will have a fair number of posters around.

I think the schedule will be out tomorrow. Then again I was hoping for today. There should be some weekend road games for the NYC crowd and we are back on MAAC TV, which is good news for those of us outside of the NE who have the Fox Sports package. There is also some talk that Loyola will be on MASN (the new Orioles/Nationals sports network) a couple of times, but not sure about that.
Jesus loves me.
I don't give a f--- what the rest of you think.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2007 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.207 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:06 AM