Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: last night's loss        (Topic#4579)
cantab 
Freshman

Loc: c-bridge
Reg: 11-28-04
12-13-06 03:58 PM - Post#26121    

i was one of the lucky 324 who got to see a pretty good game last night. i thought harvard looked good against a very good albany team that should be back in the ncaa tourny in march. it was disappointing to see them not execute down the stretch but it was against a seasoned opponent. my one gripe is that frank seemed insistent on trying to get the ball to the guards on the final possession and albany clearly was keying on them. why not throw them a curve ball and have brian or brad step out and take that three? they're both very capable of knocking it down and i'll bet their shots don't get blocked like jimmy's and james' did. oh well. the #1 ranking was fun while it lasted...

cusworths 

Reg: 01-31-06
Re: last night's loss
12-14-06 09:26 AM - Post#26122    
    In response to cantab

Right on! Inside info: Harvard's big men quietly agree with you, especially after the previous blocks experienced by the shorter, perimeter players.

Red n Blue 
Masters Student
Red n Blue
Loc: South Jersey
Reg: 11-29-04
Re: last night's loss
12-15-06 02:26 AM - Post#26123    
    In response to cusworths

I know Cusworth is more than capable of hitting the three. I saw him do it at the Palestra last year.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 1.221 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 08:12 PM