Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Marc MacDonald        (Topic#4703)
Bruno 
PhD Student

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Reg: 11-21-04
01-04-07 02:56 PM - Post#26799    

I didn't know anything about this, but had been wondering about it since he hadn't appeared in a game in so long.

I do think this is a loss for Brown. I thought Mark, on paper at least, was a good fit for the offense. In the end, I guess he was never real comfortable with the ball unless he was shooting it, and even that wasn't working for him this season.

I agree with Jake that it's not altogether surprising, but losing Keenan and Mark within weeks of each other feels like quite a blow. This is a lot of talent lost, even if neither was in the flow of this offense.

I guess this means Mullery becomes the man - which I'm not at all unhappy about, as I think he has promise - and Sam gets more PT, which I've always been in favor of since his freshman year. I would also think Jimenez or Aldridge will be somewhere in the mix, if they're even healthy.

More than anything, it means that we need more out of Friske, who needs to be more of a presence on the boards and in the post. We are all of the sudden very young down low, and we need a little more out of him like we saw last year.
LET'S go BRU-no (duh. nuh. nuh-nuh-nuh)

Old Bear 
Postdoc

Reg: 11-23-04
Re: Marc MacDonald
01-09-07 06:24 PM - Post#26800    
    In response to Bruno

I don't think Jimenez is ready and I an begining to wonder if he will make it back this year.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.017 seconds.   Total Queries: 8   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:05 AM