Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Page 2 of 2 ALL<12
Username Post: Lehigh Game        (Topic#4897)
MouserDZ 
Masters Student
MouserDZ
Reg: 03-02-06
Re: AtlantaBison??
01-24-07 01:25 AM - Post#28077    
    In response to BUFan

I need some confirmation from the RPI-Guru's, but I don't think we can overtake HC in the RPI, if both teams run the table (even with BU beating HC at Sojka).

But yes, great game. Army next, and then 3 tough road games.

BUFan 
PhD Student
BUFan
Reg: 01-24-06
01-24-07 01:39 AM - Post#28078    
    In response to MouserDZ

Mouser...Looking at the RPI, I thought the same thing. However, our gurus have indicated that with some help, especially a BU BracketBuster win and an HC BracketBuster loss, we COULD catch them.

Is that still true?

ericatbucknell 
PhD Student
ericatbucknell
Reg: 01-22-06
01-24-07 02:06 AM - Post#28079    
    In response to BUFan

Quote:

Mouser...Looking at the RPI, I thought the same thing. However, our gurus have indicated that with some help, especially a BU BracketBuster win and an HC BracketBuster loss, we COULD catch them.

Is that still true?

its possible, yes. but our opponents are REALLY going to have to pick it up if its going to happen... and i wouldnt bank on that.

win our next nine and i have a feeling we wont have to worry about it, anyway. no way both teams finish 13-1.

---

on the game... finally! other than the first few minutes of the second half our offense was clicking as well as it has all season. absolutely fantastic off-the-ball movement. also got a little hesitant late, but the game wasnt in question at that point... so they get a pass.

defense was solid, as well, though lehigh certainly didnt help its case. 80 points in two games says it all. mmm... mmm... good.

oh, chris looked as good rebounding the basketball as i have EVER seen him. he boxed out well, went up HARD, and won the ball on multiple occasions. watch out, timmy c, cuz bunny ears is BAAACK.

Bison137 
Professor
Bison137
Reg: 01-23-06
McNaughton
01-24-07 04:47 AM - Post#28080    
    In response to ericatbucknell

[quote oh, chris looked as good rebounding the basketball as i have EVER seen him. he boxed out well, went up HARD, and won the ball on multiple occasions.

Agree 100%. He was working the boards hard at both ends. His rebounding total could easily have been higher, as he had two tips that just missed. Had they gone in, he would have been credited with two more rebounds, as well as four more points.

BUFan 
PhD Student
BUFan
Reg: 01-24-06
01-24-07 11:23 AM - Post#28081    
    In response to Bison137

I am surprised to see the attendance was only 3107. On TV, it looked pretty full except for behind the Lehigh bench (due to a lack of Lehigh fans) and in the last three or so rows of each end zone.

MouserDZ 
Masters Student
MouserDZ
Reg: 03-02-06
01-24-07 12:57 PM - Post#28082    
    In response to BUFan

The attendance of 3100 was disappointing. We have 4 regular season games left in Sojka, and I expect 2 of them to be true sellouts. The sellouts will come against Army, which is during ‘young alumni weekend,’ and Holy Cross. I don’t think we’ll sellout the bracketbuster, considering we couldn’t sellout UNI earlier this year. The game vs. LC is on Valentines Day, so I don’t expect a sellout then either.

I wonder how much the attendance is impacted by the policy of releasing unclaimed tickets the day before the game. I hope this policy is changed next year.

atlantabison 
PhD Student

Loc: Atlanta, GA
Reg: 01-25-06
01-24-07 10:01 PM - Post#28083    
    In response to Bison137

My family gathering after the final ran longer than I expected and I found myself on 15 south of Gettysburg at 6pm saying it probably wasn't worth it with a long drive back to Atlanta ahead of me. Watched the CSTV feed when I got home just now without having seen the score and I really missed an opportunity to see the Bison at their finest. That was a beautiful and dominant game.

Page 2 of 2 ALL<12
Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.678 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 10:25 AM