Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Alex Hetherington & Yale Daily News Laziness        (Topic#584)
Chip Bayers 
Professor
Chip Bayers
Loc: New York
Reg: 11-21-04
02-04-05 04:53 PM - Post#3239    

Does the guy who writes the Yale Daily News preview columns even pay attention to the games? Do his editors? In his weekend preview, he writes about Penn:

"With Penn hot, this is expected to be no problem for the Quakers. And I think it should be, except for one thing: Harvard has two legitimate big men in Matt Stehle and Brian Cusworth, and I still question Penn's strength inside. Mark Zoller is a good rebounder, but can he handle both of those guys at the same time without another strong inside presence?"

I take it he wasn't in the Palestra last Friday. Or watching the game on cable TV in the New Haven area. Or listening to it on the radio. Or reading the box score. Or noticing the Ivy League office's "Player of the Week" announcement this week.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.453 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 08:12 AM