Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Skrelja & Friske commit        (Topic#688)
Bruno 
PhD Student

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Reg: 11-21-04
02-12-05 02:29 PM - Post#4001    

I didn't know much about Skrelja, but I'm glad to see Brown add two players in the last week to their class of 2009.

This looks like a good pickup for Brown. According to what I can find, Skrelja is a nice outside shooter (40% from three) who rebounds very well for his size (10/game). He's either in the mold of a 2 or 3, as at 6'5 190, he probably doesn't have the height or bulk to bang inside.

Friske seems to be the classic tweener Brown tends to get. At 6'6 225, he's that inside player with the bulk, but not height. Scout.com gives him two stars, however, and says he has a nice face-up game with a soft shooting touch, calling him a "great all around player" with good ball handling skills. If that's the case, he could be the right big man to handle the ball at the top of the key in the Miller offense.

Either way, two solid signings to fill out what was looking like a thin recruiting class.
LET'S go BRU-no (duh. nuh. nuh-nuh-nuh)

Anonymous 

Re: Skrelja & Friske commit
02-12-05 05:12 PM - Post#4002    
    In response to Bruno

Skrelja was on 4 lists on the recruiting page, noe of them Brown!

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.524 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:51 AM