American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Premium
The Wire
Recruiting
Alumni
Username Post: Oh, what a difference a year makes        (Topic#7123)
LU65 
Sophomore

Reg: 07-30-06
02-17-08 10:35 AM - Post#43981    

Tell me now, what would you rather have? BU and HC fans, you're not allowed to vote.

PL Standings as of 2/11/07:

HC 10-1
BU 10-1
followed by everyone else

PL Standings as of 2/17/08:

AU 7-3
Navy 6-4
LU 5-5
LC 5-5
HC 5-6
BU 5-6
CU 4-6
Army 4-6

It only seems fair now to talk about the PL Tiebreaker Procedures. I assume they remain as they were a year ago. If not, please someone correct me (Bison 137, you are the guru on such matters). I quote from an PL Press Release dated 2/12/07:

In n the case of ties in the Patriot League final regular-season standings, the following process will be used until all ties are broken and the seeding process is completed (ties will be broken in rank order beginning with the highest seed): Head-to-Head Competition The higher seed will go to the team that has won the most Patriot League contests played against the other team(s) involved in the tie. If a Tie Still Exists, a comparison of records will be made between the tied institutions starting at the highest possible seed and continuing through the lowest seed if necessary. If a Tie Still Exists, the Patriot League office will use the RPI according to the Collegiate Basketball News men's RPI Report, published on the day following the final regular-season Patriot League game to determine the higher-seeded team (or the next day that the report is available).

LU65 
Sophomore

Reg: 07-30-06
02-17-08 06:29 PM - Post#44011    
    In response to LU65

AU defeated CU this afternoon, after trailing by 9 at the half. The win is the 8th for the first place Eagles. Colgate picks up their 7th loss and sits alone in 8th place at 4-7.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2007 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.254 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:06 PM