Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: This weekend's games        (Topic#721)
Bruno 
PhD Student

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Reg: 11-21-04
02-17-05 02:03 PM - Post#4388    

It was my fault, but I got tired of seeing the first thread as "Whoa! We stink!"

Reality is we don't really stink. We had a terrible weekend, and the offense (and confidence) is broken. I still think this team can beat any team in the league - it's just much harder to believe they WILL when they get swept during the "easiest" home weekend.

Which brings us to this weekend's games. I do think Brown can beat Penn on Friday night. Things have to break right, but if Luke and Jason are really on their games, and the freshman can hit their open shots, Brown can win. But with the hottest team in the league facing the coldest...

As for Princeton, clearly that's a game Brown can win too. But I don't think that any of us really believe that any Princeton team with Wallace and Venable is ever a win in the bag.

Regardless, with a nod towards the future, I'd really, really like to see Brown be competitive this weekend, and to see the offense get back on track. In particular, for Jason & Luke to break their slumps and to see a freshman make a major contribution.
LET'S go BRU-no (duh. nuh. nuh-nuh-nuh)

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.248 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:46 PM