Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: All Ivy!        (Topic#7355)
Bruno 
PhD Student

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Reg: 11-21-04
03-12-08 09:07 PM - Post#46487    

I am thrilled that our two seniors are both first teamers. What great recognition for two of Brown's all-time great players on one of Brown's all-time great teams.

I think Large Mac would have been a candidate if he could have stayed healthy. That guy might lead the league in points per minute.

Two first teamers doesn't happen very often for any team. Other than 2002-03, I don't know that it had ever happened before for Brown.

Was pleasantly surprised that Skrelja got 2nd team recognition. I don't think anyone in the league this year did as much of everything as he did. To me, he's the heart and soul of this team.

Disappointed that Sullivan wasn't ROY, but it's hard to argue with Bernadini, who was so impressive this year. Sullivan had a great freshman year, carried us down the stretch in a few of our big games, and has a very bright Ivy future. He'll be the #1 option next season.

In all, great recognition for the boys.
LET'S go BRU-no (duh. nuh. nuh-nuh-nuh)

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.2 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 10:13 PM