Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Tonight's lineup        (Topic#7409)
Bruno 
PhD Student

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Reg: 11-21-04
03-18-08 04:22 PM - Post#47035    

According to the Athens paper, Friske is listed as the probable starter at center.

Man, MacDonald must really have been hurt much worse than I thought if he can't start in this, a postseason game that could be his last. If he can play, I don't see how he wouldn't get to start this game.

I expect Craig to go with his typical limited rotation of starters plus Mac (or Taylor if he's unavailable) and Williams. These guys are rested.
LET'S go BRU-no (duh. nuh. nuh-nuh-nuh)

Jeff2sf 
Postdoc

Reg: 11-22-04
03-18-08 04:29 PM - Post#47036    
    In response to Bruno

This guy's probably spent less time watching Brown basketball than I have, but the comments are fairly discouraging from a "by the numbers" approach.

http://www.basketballprospectus.com/article.php?ar...

Old Bear 
Postdoc

Reg: 11-23-04
Tonight's lineup
03-18-08 05:23 PM - Post#47043    
    In response to Jeff2sf

MacDonald has been troubled with migranes since his collision, he's fine until he runs. I suspect he's playing through pain when he plays, hasn't practiced much. I wounder if Mullary has had time to rehab enough and to practice much. Friske is undersized in the middle, but makes up for it with toughness and quickness. Ohio doesn't seem to have any 6'10" to 7'ers, so we'll see. Taylor is athletic and a good defender, but needs bulk and hasn't shown a lot of offense yet. Bruno's right, short bench.

Edited by Old Bear on 03-18-08 05:24 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.239 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:20 AM