Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: A few more Brown Game Comments        (Topic#741)
Condor 
PhD Student

Reg: 11-21-04
02-19-05 11:32 AM - Post#4597    

I forgot to mention Ibby's put back jam in my bench post. He definitely has springs. I think tonight's game might have an impact on who is first team Ivy. Venable looked to have a lock on this award entering the season. Now that PU has joined the kingdom of the little people, it looks like Ibby's only barrier to 1st team is Draughan.

In Dunphy's postgame comments, he noted Zoller's success from 10-17 feet out and said he would like to see more of that. I couldn't agree with him more. Not only is Zoller efficient with that shot, but it really opens things up for Dan/Pet inside and the guards on the outside. Keep taking that shot when you can Mark.

Finally, this from the DP:
Quote:

That was the tone of the game from wire to wire -- the Quakers came to have a good time, and they did. After all, Penn now holds a comfortable three-game advantage in the Ivy League race with five to play.

I will let Penn94 comment on this.

Anonymous 

Re: A few more Brown Game Comments
02-19-05 05:39 PM - Post#4598    
    In response to Condor

yeah.....i guess they don't teach counting anymore at Penn. I've actually stopped commenting on DP and Penn Athletics errors just because I have a job i need to perform and a wife and kid I like to spend time with.....and pointing out all the errors was becoming a full-time job.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.206 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 11:18 PM